Terms & Conditions – Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Program Overview
Bank of Maharashtra Rewards program is an all-in-one marketplace to avail offers extended by merchants for Bank of Maharashtra’s customers and redeem them across gift cards/e-vouchers, product catalog, recharge, and bill payments. The products/services on the platform are offered solely by the merchants & Bank of Maharashtra is not directly selling any of these products/services. The customer is free to purchase/avail them from any other stores/online platforms and by using any payment mechanism. By hosting the Bank of Maharashtra platform, the Bank is not giving guarantee or giving any assurance / warranty and not making any representation for the offers/services offered by merchants. Bank of Maharashtra is neither endorsing the merchants or any product/service offered by them nor is it responsible for sale/quality/features of the products/ services under the offer. However, by placing an order for products through this website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions set forth herein.
The website reward.bankofmaharashtra.in is powered and maintained by nth Rewards on behalf of Bank of Maharashtra. These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all the customers of Bank of Maharashtra availing the products/services from this online marketplace. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using any service on the website. These Terms & Conditions of use and any additional / modified / changed terms posted on this website together constitute the entire agreement between the nth Rewards / merchants and you for your use of this website.
3. Website & Its Contents
This website is only meant for your personal use. All materials provided on this website, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, service marks, trademarks, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, downloads of any kind, products and services, and the selection, arrangement, and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of nth Rewards and/ or its partner/Bank of Maharashtra respectively. One shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything copied from this site for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes and hence be responsible / liable for any legal action that may be taken by nth Rewards and / or its partner / Bank of Maharashtra.
The information contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors of products herein.
Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure. You understand that any message or information you send via any site may be read or intercepted by others. We shall not be responsible for any loss and damage whatsoever caused through the use of this website.
4. General Provisions
Bank of Maharashtra/ nth Rewards may add, modify, or remove any part of these Terms & Conditions of use at any time as it may deem fit. Any changes to these Terms & Conditions of use or any terms posted on this website applies as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this website after any changes / modifications / amendments are posted, you are signifying your acceptance of those changes / modifications / amendments.
Bank of Maharashtra/ nth Rewards may add, change, discontinue, remove, or suspend any other content posted on this website, including features and specifications of products or services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and liability.
Bank of Maharashtra/nth Rewards reserves the right to undertake all necessary possible steps to ensure that the security, safety, and integrity of the systems, as well as its clients’ / customers and users' interests, are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, nth Rewards may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability, and validity of orders placed by you.
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.
5. Links to other Web Sites
Bank of Maharashtra provide links to websites outside of this website. These linked sites are not under the control of Bank of Maharashtra and Bank of Maharashtra is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites that are linked to this website via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise. Please take care at all times to check whose site you are visiting. For your convenience, Bank of Maharashtra website may include links to site on the Internet which are owned, published, and maintained by third parties. Please note that such linked sites are not under our control, and therefore Bank of Maharashtra cannot assume any responsibility for the content of such linked sites. Links to Bank of Maharashtra website are prohibited without the consent of Bank of Maharashtra.
6. Gift Voucher Terms
Bank of Maharashtra offers a wide range of gift cards/e-vouchers from top brands. Here are the general terms and conditions that users must keep in mind while buying gift cards from the site.
- All Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The details of the expiry date of the gift vouchers will be mentioned on the voucher E-Mail.
- The Vouchers have to be redeemed in full, partial redemption is not allowed.
- This Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque.
- All the respective T&Cs of the brands may vary from one another. Please visit the “TERMS & CONDITIONS” on each brand page for detailed Brand T&Cs.
- No duplicate voucher will be issued if the voucher is lost or misplaced.
- Kindly use your Gift Vouchers within the due date. Gift Vouchers cannot be revalidated once expired.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company whose gift voucher was purchased, and the decision of the company shall be final.
7. Product Catalogue Terms
Bank of Maharashtra offers a wide range of products from different categories. Here are the general terms and conditions that users must keep in mind while buying a product from the site
- Any product from the product catalogue can be purchased by any Bank of Maharashtra customers from the website.
- All products and services in the Product Catalogue are subject to availability and seller (s) warranties and conditions at the time of purchase.
- All products will be delivered within 15 working days.
- Bank of Maharashtra reserves the right to introduce new products and replace the existing ones at any point in time without prior intimation to the user.
- Bank of Maharashtra is neither guaranteeing nor making any representation of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information relating to the Products / Services. Bank of Maharashtra is not responsible for Sale/Quality/Features of the Products/Services under the offers.
8. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of India and the courts in Mumbai are having jurisdiction in connection with any of the dispute, legal action, suit, proceeding or claim, etc. arising under or by reason of use of this website. By using this website or ordering products through this website, you consent to the governing law and jurisdiction.